Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kickin' It Ol' School!!

I feel the need to kick it old school tonight... And a conversation I had tonight totally brought this up. Ladies and gents... We're gonna do this again real soon... REAL soon... This was fish - sophomore year summer, and it's been FAaarrr too long since we've done this...

Sorority Row... Your days are numbered.


GHOST RIDIN' THA WHIP!!!

P.S. My summer vid is re-rendering... again... But this time, I feel success nearing!! Expect a more legit post before I head off to bed tonight as Breakaway was tonight and Ben dropped some serious knowledge on us again... Whoop!!

Keep it real... I love you guys!!
Neal "The Ghost Rida" Spencer
(Never will I give myself a nickname again... I promise)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

epic?

yes.

incredibly epic?

extra yes.

Do this soon, or I may have to do it on the quad.. the war has begun.